Please contact us : +00 (0) 2 40 54 24 22
BEST WESTERN VILLA SAINT-ANTOINE HOTEL-RESTAURANT IN CLISSON – CHEF’S MENU
With its huge terrace overlooking the Sèvre and its breathtaking view of the Château de Clisson, the restaurant offers a contemporary cuisine from the market. Capacity: 120 people
The chef reserves the right to change the menu depending on the market.
- House cocktail“Gravlax-style” salmon, dill pesto
- Duck parmentier and mixed saladCheese*:
- A selection of cheeses from Pascal Beillevaire or a crispy curé nantais and apple pastry or seasonal fruit minestrone, light syrup and pineapple sorbet
- Wine: 1 bottle / 3 people – Mineral water
- Cheese: additional €8.50 / pers.
- Price: €38 / pers. Price: based on a minimum of 15 people
One identical menu per group (same choice of dishes for all guests). The number of guests, confirmed within 72 hours before the date of the service, will be the minimum number invoiced. 1 free menu (driver or group leader) for every 35 paying participants.
Gourmet restaurant on the banks of the Loire in Saint-Julien-de-Concelles. Regional and creative cuisine using fresh local products. The spirit of Clémence, mother of the famous “beurre blanc”, still reigns over the restaurant. Capacity: 85 people Groups welcome on Tuesday, Wednesday for lunch, Thursday and Friday.
- Kir Muscadet and amuse-bouche
- Thin Concelloise tart, Curé Nantais, vegetables and lamb’s lettuce
- Fish of the day, Clémence-style beurre blanc, baby vegetables
- Home-made Gâteau Nantais
- Coffee/TeaGlass of wine
AUBERGE LA GAILLOTIERE
In an old winery, in the middle of the vines, the inn welcomes you in its dining room under its impressive beams.Authentic and delicious cuisine that reveals the true taste of each dish for the pleasure of your taste buds. Open from Tuesday to Friday for lunch (excluding public holidays). Capacity: 70 people
- House aperitif
- Home-made foie gras terrineFish (when available)
- Home-made profiterole
- Traditional coffee
- Local wine (1 bottle for 4)
Wine-tasting and lunch in a “Château”
Visit to a wine castle: you will be invited by the owner to discover the wineries and vineyards, tasting his Muscadet sur lie. Those castles with international reputation can also welcome you in their reception rooms for a convivial meal.
Wine tasting : > 20 people : 5 to 7 € / pers. / < 20 people: 90 to 120 €Lunch or dinner from 35 € / pers.
Our groups department is at your disposal from Monday to Friday
from 8h30 am to 12h30 pm and from 1h30 pm to 5h30 pm